Are you passionate about helping people who are in need and want to inspire others to make a difference too?
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to become a Share Ambassador and help build our profile in the community, so together we can transform more lives.
What do Share Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors do vital work for Share, including:
- Sharing information with friends, family or co-workers;
- Giving interactive and fun presentations to groups and clubs;
- Inspiring others to become a Share Partner;
- Participating in and promoting campaigns throughout the year; and
- Positively promoting Share through local and social media.
Why are our Ambassadors so important?
Poverty is much closer than you think.
1 in 7 Australians live below the poverty line. 1 in 6 children are affected.
Imagine not having the basics needed for everyday living and having to ask for help. Unfortunately this is the reality for many people in our communities.
Our Ambassadors are vital to the work we do, helping to highlight the realities of poverty in Australia while showing everyday people the difference they can truly make for those in need.